February 14, 2009

Cheesy Garlic Biscuits


I got this recipe from the sisters cafe blog.  I made them to serve with the chicken noodle soup I made this week.  They were super easy (20 min total prep and their on the table), and really tasty too.  Shawn and the kids all thought they were great for dunking in the soup.  I did adapt the recipe a bit to our tastes.

2 C bisquick mix (I used the heart healthy kind)
2/3 C milk
1/3 C shredded cheese
2 Tbl parmesan cheese
1/2 tsp garlic salt
1 tsp parsley
2 Tbl butter (I used light margarine)

--mix together bisquick and milk just until moistened.  Fold in cheeses and drop by spoonfuls onto lightly greased cookie sheet.  Bake at 450 degrees for 8-10 min. or until lightly browned.  Melt butter and add salt and parsley.  Brush on cooked rolls and serve immediately.  You can also sprinkle a little more parmesan cheese on them if you want.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Rachel, thanks for all these fun recipes. I was just looking for a good cinnamon roll recipe.

    thanks Kristen

    ReplyDelete